If you are experiencing issues with verifying your sending domain in Inboxroad, this page provides the necessary assistance. It is not uncommon to encounter difficulties in the process of verifying a sending domain but rest assured that we have the expertise to guide you through the entire process.
Video explainer of how to add and verify your sending domain
A step-by-step explanation of how to verify your sending domain
Here are the detailed steps to guide you through the process:
- Log in to your Inboxroad account and navigate to your added sending domain.
- Log in to your web hosting company (DNS host of your email).
- Copy the DNS records provided in your Inboxroad dashboard to your hosting provider’s DNS section.
- Put all the records in the right boxes of your DNS provider.
- Next, click on the “Verify Domain” button located in your Inboxroad dashboard.
- You have to have a bit in order to let the system process the changes.
- If you see “active” behind your sending domain your setup is successfully completed.
- Congratulations! You have now successfully verified your sending domain and can start sending emails through Inboxroad using your verified domain.
Contact us if your need some help
If you encounter any issues or have questions about adding or verifying your sending domain, please don’t hesitate to contact Inboxroad support for assistance or mail us at email@example.com. We’re here to help you every step of the way!