InboxRoad Terms of Service
Please read these Terms carefully. By signing up or using InboxRoad, you are agreeing to the Terms. This is a legal agreement. As a customer of the service or a representative of an entity that is a customer of the service, you are a “User” according to this agreement (or “You”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”) define the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use InboxRoad. InboxRoad is an Email Relay Service.
By using InboxRoad, you agree that you meet all the requirements listed below, and that you will not use InboxRoad in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Inboxroad may refuse service, close accounts of any user at any time.
In order to use the services of InboxRoad, you must:
- Be at least eighteen years old and able to enter into contracts;
- Complete the registration process;
- Agree to the Terms; and
- Provide true, complete and up to date information.
The Terms begin when you sign up for InboxRoad and continue as long as you use our service. Clicking the button ‘Place order’ means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms. If you sign up for InboxRoad on behalf of a company or other entity, you assure that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
1.3 Closing your account
InboxRoad may terminate or suspend your access to and use of the services if you do not comply with our Terms of Service. Once your account is terminated, we may permanently delete it and all the data associated with it, including your email credits. If you don’t log in to your account for 3 or more months, we may treat your account as “inactive” and permanently delete.
We reserve the right to change any of the Terms by posting revised Terms of Service on our website and/or by sending an email to the last email address you gave us. Unless you terminate your account within ten days, the new Terms will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of InboxRoad. We may change the service, the pricing or any other features at any time.
1.5 Account and Password
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You are also responsible for the use of any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords.
1.6 General Rules
- You will not send Spam. You will find more details in section 2 “Anti-Spam policy” below.
- You will not put into your email any material, including graphics or other content, that is not created by you, not provided by us for you to use, or that would violate any other party’s rights.
- You will not upload or compose emails that contain or offer any illegal content, goods, or services.
- You will not try to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our website, or in any way used or downloaded from the website.
1.7 Charges and Credits
- Pricing structure: Our pricing is based on monthly recurring subscriptions.
- Payments: As long as you are a user you must provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct the recurring payments against that credit card. You will replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected.
Your monthly subscription will be automatically charged upfront each month. The exceeding credits in the previous month will be added to this payment.
- Credits: The email credits in your monthly plan will expire by the end of each month. If you have sent more than your plan allows you will be charged exceeding CPM. For the exceeding emails you will be charged the exact same CPM as your current plan.
- Refunds: We will give you a refund for remaining credits if we stop providing our services to you for a reason that’s not laid out in these Terms of Service. You will not be entitled to a refund from us if you break our Terms of Service rules.
1.8 Fair use policy
Below you will find a table with the maximum amount of sending domains and IP’s your account is allowed to have based on your monthly volume. For each additional IP we will charge a small fee. You will be charged € 19,- for each additional IP.